PAWBOL Baltic sells products to clients according to the following general terms:
- The sale of goods is only for registered users who are independent PAWBOL Baltic cooperation partners. PAWBOL Baltic provides the client access to the electronic product catalog on the website pbplus.eu.
- Products are sold to the buyer in separate batches according to orders.
- Each batch of goods is separately agreed upon in terms of product range, quantity, price, delivery, and payment terms.
- The seller delivers and issues goods to the buyer in accordance with the respective order's terms. A delivery document is drawn up between the parties for the delivery of goods.
- Upon transferring the goods to the buyer, all risks of accidental damage, as well as ownership rights to the goods, are transferred to them.
- Claims regarding discrepancies in product completeness compared to the order should be submitted here no later than 3 (three) business days after receiving the goods.
- Products must meet all requirements specified in regulatory documents.
- The buyer settles with the seller for the products (pays the product purchase price) in accordance with the terms of the respective order, based on the invoice submitted by the seller.